American Safety Programs and Training Inc. – EMT Terms and Conditions
In order to qualify for the 100% money back guarantee for full reimbursement of the tuition, the student must agree to the following requirements:
- Student must maintain 85% or better average during entire course.
- Student is only allowed a maximum of 3 unexcused absences in class.
- Student must pass the Psychomotor exam final/NREMT
- Student must sit for the NREMT written/licensing exam within 30 days of course graduation.
- Should the student fail three times, They must have a refresher with American Safety Programs and Training Inc. prior to each following exam. (Exam 4, 5 and 6)
- The student must exhaust all 6 attempts of the NREMT Written exam.
****Please note this policy applies to EMT courses ONLY****
All course deposits for any and all American Safety Programs Product/courses are NON Refundable.