Space is limited, sign up today.
A Certified Medication Aide is a certified nursing assistant (CNA) responsible for administering daily medication to patients in a hospital or medical facility. Also referred to as Medical Aide Technicians, their duties include monitoring patients, reporting changes, and collecting samples
If you are a CNA and you want to advance your career, this is the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Fall 2020 Class
- This a one evening a week class from 6pm to 830pm for 15weeks.
- You must be a licensed CNA to take this class.
- You must be working as a CNA
When you check out, write your students name, email and contact information in the “additional information” space
- Deliver routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription, to patients.
- Coordinate with different nurses to assist with patient care and medications.
- Follow written or verbal instructions on how to manage medications.
- Record medication dosages and times.
- Observe patients and document changes in their condition.
- Gather samples for analysis.